Daily Bike Tour
Join the Daily Highlight Tour
All you need to know about Barcelona in 3 hours. Let experienced guides take you to the highlights and hidden corners. A bike tour for all ages.
Spring Offer! Price: 19 € per Person!
Our actual schedule for the Daily Highlight Tour!
English: 10.00 h and 14.00 h
German: 10.30 h and 16.00 h
French: 11.00 h
Highlights and Tour Facts
• Travel back to the era of Spanish Art Nouveau
• Admire Antonio Gaudi architectural masterpieces such as the Sagrada Familia and the Casa Mila
• Explore the aqueducts, the factory buildings from the 17th century and the alternative “Barrio Raval” near the MACBA
• See Barcelona’s first World Fair and the memorial to the oppression of Catalonia in Parc de la Ciutadella
• Discover interesting facts about the Olympic Games and see the picturesque beach
Discover Barcelona through a bike tour. Let experienced and dedicated tour guides show you the interesting sights, take you to the hidden corners and tell you about their secrets. This is an ideal tour for young and old that sticks entirely to bike lanes, pedestrian paths, and parks and gardens. Admire the famous Sagrada Familia designed by Antonia Gaudi and explore the picturesque Art Nouveau district of Eixample. Here you can admire the beautiful private houses Casa Mila and Casa Batllo. You then continue on to the city center on both sides of La Rambla. See the international Raval and visit the Gothic center and the old Jewish quarter around the cathedral. After admiring so much stone, you finally head to the water. Admire the fantastic views of the sea and ride along the picturesque beach promenade to the Olympic Harbor. Nearby are the Parc de la Ciutadella and the entrance to the first World Fair: the Arc de Triomf.
Guided tour (for approximately 3 hours), bicycle rental, handlebar bag, helmet and child seat upon request.
• You travel with other guests. If you prefer to drive privately, please book the private tour. Please try to be 15 minutes before the tour starts at the meeting point.
• The booking by mail should be paid in cash before we start of the tour at the help desk of our shop.
• Cancelations should be announced 24 h before the tour.
• Family friendly: Children and teenagers between 8 and 16 years please register with body size so we can prepare helmet and bike size. Children under 7 should only join the tour, if they are experienced cyclists. For kids from 6 months to 6 years we provide a child seat for free.
• The tour takes place in all weather conditions. In extreme weather conditions we can try to arrange an alternative date.
Bike Service Shop Carrer de la Marina 210, 08013 Barcelona The meeting point is directly opposite Metro Station L2 Monumental.