RUTA DE BARRIO
New in fall 2019 and available on E Bikes every day at 15.00 h pm: “Ruta de Barrio – Bike Tour Far Beyond The Mainstream” including a free drink or ice cream at “Tio Che Bar”!!!
City Bike or Electric Bike Tour “off the beaten tracks” including a stop at the public seaside resort bath for a refreshing jump into the mediterreanean sea and a softdrink called Orxata (Tigernut-milk) or homemade ice cream at “Tio Che”. This route through the district of Poblenou will show you what the former textile factories that drove the city’s economy were like, how the fishermen and dockers worked, and what this district and its environment are like today, from graffiti-tagged backyards to the hidden beach factory of Badalona, from Bogatell beach to the modern innovation district 22@.
Private, tasty, informative and entertaining.
Enjoy a refreshing Icecream or Orxata soft drink at Tio Che Ice Bar. The Orxata de Xufa is a non alcoholic soft drink from tigernuts, which comes from the region of Valencia. Or you can just choose a small beverage of home made ice cream. Its included the tour price. No extra expenses. Private, tasty, informative and entertaining.
The itinerary includes:
Fast and sporty electric trekking bikes or comfortable 3 to 6 gear city bikes, bilingual local guide, helmet on request, bike bag. Only for experienced ciclists disponible as an E Bike tour.
Entrance to seaside resort with shower cabins if you really wanna swim.
Free Icecream or Orxata soft drink at Tio Che Ice Bar. Local guide, helmet, bike bag.
Calle Marina 210, 08013 Barcelona Travel on the L2 metro line to Monumental station. The local tour operator’s office is directly by the station.
Duration: around 3,5 hours
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Price: 29,00 €
Open tour: for minimum 2 and maximum 12 persons, Only for experienced ciclists disponible as an E Bike tour.
• This is an open tour and you travel individually on the booked date. E Bike: maximum 6 Pax, City Bike: maximum 12 Pax.
• The booking by mail should be paid in cash before we start of the tour at the help desk of our shop.
• Cancelations should be anounced 24 h before the tour
• Family friendly: Children and teenagers between 8 and 16 years please register with body size so we can prepare helmet and bike size. Children under 7 should only join the tour, if they are experienced cyclists. For kids from 6 months to 6 years we provide a child seat for free.
• The tour takes place in all weather conditions. In extreme weather conditions we can try to arrange an alternative date.