The Montjuic Hill Premium Bike Tour – X Tra Large Bike tour for the super active Barcelona visitors
The 6-hour premium bike tour is more than twice as extensive as our daily tour, including a short coffee break at the olympic area on Montjuic hill, as well as a small tapas menu with free drink at Playa de Barceloneta.
Individual, ecological, exciting and different every time. The tour starts in the Adelante Bike Shop and can be modified at the beginning within the given possibilities. We drive first to the Sagrada Familia, then right into the middle of the old town to the old Mercat St. Antoni in the Raval, across the old working-class district Poble Sec to the Placa de España and the Museo Nacional de Cataluña, the famous site of the Fontana Magica water fountain and the fantastic view from the terrace of the MNAC. Passing the Caixa Forum, Poble Español and the modern art museum Museo Joan Miró, you will drive to the Olympic Stadium, up to Montjuic.
After a thrilling descent down to the cruise ship port, and past the Museo Maritim at the Columbus monument below the Ramblas, it continues to the beaches of the Barceloneta and from there a few kilometers along the beach. We pass through the old port and industrial district of Poblenou and through the Graffiti-decorated backyards past the old bullring back to the bike shop.
The tour is of course provided with many individual recommendations of our tour guide and offers both a large part of the tourist attractions of Barcelona as well as an individual insight into the everyday culture of the city. Discover Barcelona in a sportive and cultural way, away from the tourist bike paths.
coffee stop at Olympia Park and tapas menu with free drink on the beach of Barcelona, one bottle of water to start
Helmet and bike bag on request
Calle Marina 210, 08013 Barcelona Travel on the L2 metro line to Monumental station. The local tour operator’s office is directly by the station.
Duration: approx. 6 hours
Languages: German, English, Spanish
Price: 79,00 €
Private tour: for minimum 2 and maximum 12 persons
• This is a private tour and you travel individually on the booked date. The tour can be started on the day of booking at 10.00 in the morning or 16.00 in the afternoon.
• The booking by mail should be paid in cash before we start of the tour at the help desk of our shop.
• Cancelations should be anounced 24 h before the tour
• Family friendly: Children and teenagers between 8 and 16 years please register with body size so we can prepare helmet and bike size. Children under 7 should only join the tour, if they are experienced cyclists. For kids from 6 months to 6 years we provide a child seat for free.
• The tour takes place in all weather conditions. In extreme weather conditions we can try to arrange an alternative date.