Fancy and Fun Electric Bike Tour
Fun And Fancy: Daily Electric-Bike Highlight Tour
including FC Barcelona Stadium and Montjuic Hill Panorama view.
This fancy, fun, and informative activity takes you to some of the hotspots outside of Barcelona, which are
difficult to reach by foot or public transport. It ́s a unique electric-bike ride for maximum 6 participants including
FCB Camp Nou Stadion outside visit, Montjuic Hill panorama ride, ending with a chilled stop at the Beach.
Spring Offer! Price: 29 € per Person!
Tour Start: Every Day at 10.30 a.m. / Language: english, spanish, german!
Highlights and Tour Facts
• The total duration of the trip is approximately 3 hours. The tour includes a bottle of water and a helmet upon request.
• This guided e-bike tour takes you to some of the hotspots outside of Barcelona, which are difficult to reach by foot or public transport like Antoni Gaudis incredibly strange Finca Güell.
• Join the only guided e-bike tour which includes an outside visit of Camp Nou and we are offering a selfie photo infront a poster of Messie and Co. at the main entrance of FC Barcelona´s world famous football stadium.
• We will enjoy the fantastic panorama view from the Olympic Village and Miramar Sea view platform on top of Montjuich Hill.
• After visiting the Port Vell we will do a chilled beach ride before we get back to the Adelante Bike Shop.
• We ride comfortable state of the art electric mountain sport bikes. The Stevens Mountain bikes size 52 and 54 with 21 gears and are fast running city e-bikes for a cool and chilled ride but also usable for 2 wheels speed move.
• Be prepared for something special. The tour includes a lot of attractions which you cannot visit on a simple walking or bike tour.
• We promise an unforgettable day in safe hands and with perfectly equipped e-bikes.
This fancy, fun, and informative activity takes you to some of the hotspots outside of Barcelona, which are difficult to reach by foot or public transport. It´s a unique e-bike ride which stops by the Sagrada Famila, and then to visit Antoni Gaudis less known incredibly strange steel door to Finca Güell and the Royal Monastery of St Mary of Pedralbes, founded by Queen Elisenda de Montcada in 1327. After riding far back in Catalan history we are the only guided e-bike tour which includes an outside visit of Camp Nou and we are offering a selfie (poster) shooting with Messie and Co at the main entrance of FC Barcelona´s world famous football stadium. While we are talking about sports, the next highlight is an effortless ride up Montjuic Hill for some spectacular views over the city and after a visit to the Olympic Stadium. Next we have a chilled but sporty downhill ride where we´ll arrive at Barcelona’s Port Vell – the city’s historical port. You will be able to glance up at the yachts bobbing on the water and pass the glitzy Maremagnum leisure center near Cristobal Columbus statue, to reach the Barceloneta Beach. The tour can be finished with a smoothy beverage on a beach terrace before returning to Adelante Bike Shop.
Tourguide Languages: German, English and Spanish
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 29 € per Person
Included: a bottle of water, helmets, local guide and electric city bikes equipped with battery.
Technical bike issues: The bikes are comfortable 21 gear city bikes perfectly fitted with baskets, light systems and helmets on request. Stevens is a pro mountain bike brand and the bikes are designed and manufactured in Hamburg, Germany.
• The tour starts at 10.30 a.m. in the morning. You should try to be there 15 Minutes before the tour starts.
• It´s a open tour for minimum 2 people and maximum groups of 6 plus guide.
• The tour take place in all weather conditions. In extreme weather conditions we can try to arrange an alternative date, but you will also be refunded if the the tour MUST be cancelled.
• You don´t need to be a pro biker but keep in mind that its a a fast and heavy weight sports Mountain bike for minimum age of 16 years.
• The booking by mail should be paid in cash before we start of the tour at the help desk of our shop. Cancellations should be announced 24 h before the tour or you will be charged for the full amount of tour price.
• For further information or any kinds of questions you are welcome to contact us via e mail.
Bike Service Shop Carrer de la Marina 210, 08013 Barcelona The meeting point is directly opposite Metro Station L2 Monumental.