Slow Bike Tour for student groups from 12 to 60 people.
Get to know Barcelona with your pupils and students on a bicycle tour. Let experienced and dedicated city guides show you the most interesting places. An ideal tour for groups of students from the age of 14, which leads exclusively through cycle paths, pedestrian paths and through parks and gardens. It goes with practical city bikes directly into the center of Barcelona and on both sides of the Ramblas you can see the international Raval and visit the gothic old town. After the young people have been provided with historical knowledge, they go to the water. Enjoy the fantastic sea view and drive along the picturesque beach promenade to the Olympic Port.
At the end of the tour you will admire the famous Sagrada Familia by Antonio Gaudi and on application we will offer you a refreshment drink and a selection of typical tapas in the traditional tapas restaurant “Tapas Locas” at the Sagrada Familia for only 4, – Euro per student.
The tour offers a high safety standard for kids and teachers and we have been working together for years with renowned group travel providers such as CTS and HEROLÉ-Reisen GmbH.
Calle Marina 210,
The meeting point is directly opposite Metro Station L2 Monumental.
Duration: ca. 2,5 – 3 Std.
Inclusive Helm for all students
Price 1: 14,00 € / 2,5 h. Tour without Tapas
Price 2: 18,00 € / 3 h. Tour with Tapas
Languages: German, English, French, Spanish
Bikers: Minimum 12 people. Maximum 60 People, who will be organized in small groups and start at different time shifts.
• This is a private tour and you travel individually on the booked date. The tour can be started on the day of booking at 10.00 in the morning or 16.00 in the afternoon.
• The booking by mail is not binding and the tour should be paid in cash at the start of the tour in the shop.
• cancellation please 48 hours before the start of the tour.
• Family friendly: Children and teenagers between 8 and 16 years please register with body size so we can prepare helmet and bike size. Children under 7 should only ride as experienced cyclists. For kids from 6 months to 6 years we provide a child seat for free.
• The tour takes place in all weather conditions. In extreme weather conditions we can try to arrange an alternative date.