Explore Barcelona by bike on this private 4-hour tour with personal tour guide.
Visit the most important sights in Barcelona, discover the city’s hidden corners and secrets, and enjoy tapas while admiring the fantastic views of the sea.
• Follow in the footsteps of Antonio Gaudí from the Sagrada Familia to Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
• Discover the history of Casa Lleo Morera
• Experience the fascinating and international Raval district, home to the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
• See the cathedral and explore the Gothic Quarter
• Admire the beautiful Palau de la Música Catalana concert hall
• Be enchanted by the contrast of old and new at Port Vell
• Marvel at the kilometer-long beach in Barceloneta
• Explore the Port Olimpic
• Admire the famous Arc de Triomf in Parc de la Ciutadella
Discover Barcelona on this 4-hour bike tour with a private tour guide. Admire the fantastic sights in the city on a tour that can be customized to suit your needs and interests.
See the Sagrada Familia before exploring the Art Nouveau district Eixample, the old town, and the beach promenade. Stop off at the fascinating places along the way and learn interesting facts about the history of the city.
Follow in the footsteps of Antonio Gaudí, from his final piece of work – the Sagrada Familia – to the private houses of Casa Milà and Casa Batlló. You then head to the city center along La Rambla. Explore the internationally inspired Raval district as well as the Gothic Quarter before visiting the Jewish Quarter near the cathedral.
After so much culture you deserve a break. Visit a tapas bar and enjoy the view of the sea from the beach promenade. Finally, travel along the promenade to Port Olimpic and the Parc de la Ciutadella, which leads to the Arc de Triomf.
Helmet and child seat, and handlebar bag – upon request
Drink and tapas in a tapas bar on the beach – 45-minute break
Calle Marina 210, 08013 Barcelona Travel on the L2 metro line to Monumental station. The local tour operator’s office is directly by the station.
Languages: Spanisch, Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch
Duration: 4 hours
Easy cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Price: 49 € per Person
• This is a private tour and you travel individually on the booked date. The tour can be started on the day of booking at 10.00 in the morning or 16.00 in the afternoon.
• The booking by mail should be paid in cash before we start of the tour at the help desk of our shop.
• Cancelations should be announced 24 h before the tour
• Family friendly: Children and teenagers between 8 and 16 years please register with body size so we can prepare helmet and bike size. Children under 7 should only join the tour, if they are experienced cyclists. For kids from 6 months to 6 years we provide a child seat for free.
• The tour takes place in all weather conditions. In extreme weather conditions we can try to arrange an alternative date.